"ON AIR powered by Last.fm" for the BlackBerry PlayBook
To use the radio functionality of application, you have to have a Last.fm subscription (Paid).
It's also the first application running with the new name ON AIR powered by Last.fm. A new desktop version is also under
development and will replace my old Last.fm Desktop application
The application can be found on BlackBerry AppWorld below: Apps > Music & Audio > Music Services
Following features are supported be current version (1.0.3) of the application.
- Listen to stations and Scrobbling (Subscriber Only!)
- Love and Ban Tracks
- Add Artists, Albums and Tracks to your Library.
- Search and Viewing informations about: Artists, Albums, Tracks, Events and Users
- Attending Events
- Landscape and Portrait Mode
- Location based services (Find Events)
- Uploading tagged Photos to Flickr
- Add support for shouts
- Device Integration: Use the buttons of the device to control application (Play/Pause/Skip/Change Volume)
- Open Music store to buy and search for artists, tracks and albums.
- Added support for tags and tag based Radio
Will not support:
Playlists will not support because of "Stations Changes at Last.fm". See link below:
Please use the Last.fm Group "Last.fm ON AIR" if need support or you want to post bugs.
The application is an Adobe AIR application for the BlackBerry PlayBook using the Last.fm Webservice.
Thanks to Last.fm for allowing me to use their logo for my application.
Last.fm and AudioScrobbler are trademarks of Last.fm Ltd.
BlackBerry, App World and PlayBook are trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.