"ON AIR powered by Last.fm" for the Apple iPad
To use the radio functionality of application, you have to have a Last.fm subscription (Paid).
The application can be found on BlackBerry AppWorld below: iPad Apps > Music
You can also get app by clicking the badge below or searching for "ON AIR powered by Last.fm" in the iTunes App Store.
Following features are supported be current version (1.0.1) of the application.
- Listen to stations and Scrobbling (Subscriber Only!)
- Love and Ban Tracks
- Add Artists, Albums and Tracks to your Library.
- Search and Viewing informations about: Artists, Albums, Tracks, Events and Users
- Attending Events
- Landscape and Portrait Mode
- Location based services (Find Events)
- Uploading tagged Photos to Flickr
- Add support for shouts
- Add support for tags and Tag Radio
- Supports the url scheme "lastfm://" to launch Last.fm Radio Stations
Planned Features for upcoming Versions
- iOS Background Audio Playback Support
Will not support:
Playlists will not support because of "Stations Changes at Last.fm". See link below:
Please use the Last.fm Group "Last.fm ON AIR" if need support or you want to post bugs.
The application is an Adobe AIR application for the Apple iPad using the Last.fm Webservice.
Thanks to Last.fm for allowing me to use their logo for my application.
Last.fm and AudioScrobbler are trademarks of Last.fm Ltd.
iTunes App Store and Apple iPad trademarks of Apple Inc.